Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Simon Kenton/Trinity Updates

Featured Replies

Incomplete

2yd sack

Incomplete

  • Replies 234
  • Views 34.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder if T will go for two at 34-0

 

Great minds think alike I guess. lol

Rocks on own 37

Great minds think alike I guess. lol

 

I've rarely been accused of that - lol. The game is going down just as people that know football predicted

20yd pass

9yd pass

9yd pass

3yd pass

I feel bad for #4 on sk he drew guarding moore

Unless a take down or clearly jersey being "tugged" for a 2-3 seconds...blocking is blocking!

 

In other news...

 

US Olympic Team Curling Trials are on NBCHD via DirectTV. I've got family in MN that live for this sport. I like shuffleboard once every 5 years...

1yd pass

3rd and 6

Touchdown

35-0 Trinity

5:53 2nd

Can a mod put UPSET ALERT on thread just to freak people out LOL

Sk on own 31

Nice of Trinity to take it easy on SK and not go for 2 to start a running clock until they go up 41-0 o guess.

1st and 15 sk

1yd loss

11yd pass

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.