November 12, 20178 yr Thought there would be a thread on this one, Toppers dropped their home opener on Friday.
November 12, 20178 yr Author Missouri State is the MVC favorite I believe. Tough loss to a good opponent. They and Illinois State will likely be the Top 2 -- Missouri State will be a borderline Top 100 team when all is said and done. Tough early matchup for the VERY thin and inexperienced Toppers.
November 12, 20178 yr While I'm sure Missouri State will have a solid season in the MVC, this has to be a bad sign for WKU. With all the crazy assistant coach turnover and recruiting drama, does Stansbury's seat gete even a little warm if this season isn't more successful?
November 12, 20178 yr Author While I'm sure Missouri State will have a solid season in the MVC, this has to be a bad sign for WKU. With all the crazy assistant coach turnover and recruiting drama, does Stansbury's seat gete even a little warm if this season isn't more successful? As I said in another thread, they won't be as good this year as they were last year, hard to make a case otherwise. Expectations have to be kept in check for this year's bunch.
November 13, 20178 yr The season will hinge on if Anderson and Diagne get eligible. Right now WKU only has 8 available bodies. Missouri State is no joke. Got up 22 in this game and WKU clawed back and got it within a possession a couple times late. I still think they have a chance to be better then most expect. Also, to answer your question about Stansbury's seat getting hot......NO.
November 14, 20178 yr Heard this final on my way home, from the football game I attended. Was not pleased at all.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.