CFP Rankings 11/7

GrantNKY

Fair enough, but at season's end, assuming they're both undefeated, who do you think deserves it more? An unbiased look says it's no question Wisconsin.

Where they're ranked right now really is irrelevant because come season's end everything will shake out.

Agreed with both of above posts. They have some big games coming up and if they win out they should be in the playoffs. But at the present moment, I think they are too high and UCF too low when you compare resumes.

I’m forever convinced NCAA cares more about ratings than fairness. That goes for the NCAA tourney and CFP.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Agreed with both of above posts. They have some big games coming up and if they win out they should be in the playoffs. But at the present moment, I think they are too high and UCF too low when you compare resumes.

I’m forever convinced NCAA cares more about ratings than fairness. That goes for the NCAA tourney and CFP.

The committee cares about putting the 4 best teams in and nothing else. If Auburn wins out would it be "fair" to put them in over Wiscy? Hell no. But are they one of the 4 best teams? Hell yeah. This is all that matters.

I'm as big of an OSU homer as it gets and this team being in the playoffs would be my worst nightmare.

As a UK fan, it is hard for me to have that line of thinking... it must be nice though to say "hey, they don't deserve it this year. We'll get em next year".

As a UK fan, it is hard for me to have that line of thinking... it must be nice though to say "hey, they don't deserve it this year. We'll get em next year".

They don't deserve it in anyway shape or form. OSU legitimately could win the NC this year, but they lost to Iowa by 31 points. Anyone that loses to Iowa by 31 doesn't deserve anything.

With that being said; I think they can beat anyone in the country on a given day. Wasted season in Cbus
Without a doubt a wasted season. Last year they overachieved, 2014 when they won the championship they overachieved. 2015 and 2017 they drastically underachieved. Devastating.

The more I think about it, the more I think there is a path for Ohio State and I'm not happy about it. The last thing I want to see is this team getting embarrassed on national tv again. Let JT get out of Columbus with his dignity.

I think no chance unless teams end up with 3 losses. It's not just that osu has lost. They have basically been blown out in two nationally televised games. One of them being to a team who wouldn't even be in the top 25 if they didn't destroy osu.

Maybe if it was computers maybe there would be a path. With it being humans seeing those beat downs. No way could they justify osu as being a top 4 team.

I firmly believe Wisconsin gets left out. If they did knock a team out I think it would Notre Dame.

The one thing helping Notre Dame out in that scenario is they would own two wins over 2 of the other best teams in the conference Clemson won. They would also have a win over the possible Pac 10 champ. Also maybe a win over a big 10 championship game team in Msu.