North Korea tests nuclear device

Yeah, If I were Bush I would have loved to inspect the 6 Billion dollars worth of support that Clinton doled out in 94. Just see how that money was put into reactor construction.

Keep blaming Clinton. If you haven't noticed that line has gotten the Dems a double digit lead in absolutely every poll taken. Please keep it up. I would love to hear the name Clinton mentioned a couple thousand times a day.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Keep blaming Clinton. If you haven't noticed that line has gotten the Dems a double digit lead in absolutely every poll taken. Please keep it up. I would love to hear the name Clinton mentioned a couple thousand times a day.

If I remember correctly, the exit polls showed Kerry winning big in 2004. :rolleyes:

I guess the The Republicans should just fold their tent...there is no way to stop the Democratic juggernaught right now.

I guess the The Republicans should just fold their tent...there is no way to stop the Democratic juggernaught right now.

Didn't say that. Just suggesting that taking responsibility might be refreshing to some swing voters. It's your party's choice, but smart money says they

"stay the course"

Facts are facts. Is what I'm saying wrong or untrue? I'm not crossing party lines, that's not the point. Whoever mistakenly hands over billions to help fund nuclear proliferation should be held in account. IMO

Does it give you a warm and fuzzy feeling what the US president for North Korea in 1994?

Facts are facts. Is what I'm saying wrong or untrue? I'm not crossing party lines, that's not the point. Whoever mistakenly hands over billions to help fund nuclear proliferation should be held in account. IMO

Does it give you a warm and fuzzy feeling what the US president for North Korea in 1994?

No....It gives me a warm fuzzy feeling when I reach my hand down into the pocket of my winter coat for the first time of the season and find

9 BILLION DOLLARS. Where did that go ?

Are we talking about that same juggernaught that merely had to produce a believeable candidate in the 2004 election to get Bush out of office, but was too incompetent to do so???