BGP Fantasy Football League 2017 ~ Week Eight

Godot

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Could be worse. I think this is the 3rd week in a row that I will be playing against the highest scoring team defense. Can't tell you how much I hate team defense.

I’ve been due for some luck this year, so I’ll take the Ravens 52 points this week. But the shutout bonus is huge, and seems like it can throw things out of balance.

Yes, you can only have 2 starters on your roster regardless of bye weeks. The commish is slipping.

I remember someone asking about this a couple weeks ago, as they had a situation where someone had a QB who was hurt, and one on a bye and asked why they couldn’t pick up a 3rd as they wanted to pick up the injured starters backup. I believe it was said the rule only applied during the draft. I moved Rodgers to IR so even if the 2 QB only rule was in effect, having a 3rd QB on IR should still be ok.

I've got 3, but picked up 1 guy for next week as I will have 2 on bye week.

I remember someone asking about this a couple weeks ago, as they had a situation where someone had a QB who was hurt, and one on a bye and asked why they couldn’t pick up a 3rd as they wanted to pick up the injured starters backup. I believe it was said the rule only applied during the draft. I moved Rodgers to IR so even if the 2 QB only rule was in effect, having a 3rd QB on IR should still be ok.

If you have one on IR, then you are good to go. You only have 2 starting QB's.