8th Region Cats Pause??

This list must have been put together based on last season. SK's Niece and WV's Lehkamp both suffered serious knee injuries over the summer and are likely to miss most of the season. If Niece doesn't come back (you couldn't blame her if she didn't since she has already signed with NKU) the 32nd, as well as the 8th is up for grabs. Before her injury she was a level above everyone else on this list and was the one player the rest of the teams in the region didn't have an answer for.

Well I was going to just sit and be a casual observer but I'm figuring what the heck, this my final season on this forum, and for the most part it's been very entertaining, and I thank you all for that! Most of you on here know who I am so this may sound a little bias...OK a lot biased LOL..but over the last 2 seasons I think you might be surprised if you ask the 8th Region teams who they've not had an answer for. Especially in the the 8th Region Tournament. And as far as this season is concerned IMO, if Ally doesn't play,(eventhough I hope she can), my hope is that this group proves to everyone that this is a TEAM, and not just about 1 player. Even without Ally there will still be a college commit and 2 to 3 that have colleges interested or have already been offered, so I wouldn't write them off too quickly if Niece doesn't play.