Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

8th Region Cats Pause??

Featured Replies

I saw Anderson this summer. I would have them second if Niece comes back. If she doesn’t, I have them first.

Any good scrimmages for the top 8th region teams?

The Cats pause rankings was a result of bad journalism as there are players ranked that have graduated. This happened on both the girls and boys side. If you go to the boys forum,there are many posts about it.

Oldham County is a different team then those of the past few years. In summer competition, they looked solid and could be a contender in the region this year.

I think Grant County will be up there with Simon Kenton with Niece being out with her injury. Who will replace Niece for the pioneers? Whoever it is that will be big shoes to fill.

Oldham County is a different team then those of the past few years. In summer competition, they looked solid and could be a contender in the region this year.

 

Is the Latin American guy still coaching?

This list must have been put together based on last season. SK's Niece and WV's Lehkamp both suffered serious knee injuries over the summer and are likely to miss most of the season. If Niece doesn't come back (you couldn't blame her if she didn't since she has already signed with NKU) the 32nd, as well as the 8th is up for grabs. Before her injury she was a level above everyone else on this list and was the one player the rest of the teams in the region didn't have an answer for.

Well I was going to just sit and be a casual observer but I'm figuring what the heck, this my final season on this forum, and for the most part it's been very entertaining, and I thank you all for that! Most of you on here know who I am so this may sound a little bias...OK a lot biased LOL..but over the last 2 seasons I think you might be surprised if you ask the 8th Region teams who they've not had an answer for. Especially in the the 8th Region Tournament. And as far as this season is concerned IMO, if Ally doesn't play,(eventhough I hope she can), my hope is that this group proves to everyone that this is a TEAM, and not just about 1 player. Even without Ally there will still be a college commit and 2 to 3 that have colleges interested or have already been offered, so I wouldn't write them off too quickly if Niece doesn't play.

Que?

 

I think it is spelled Jefferson but pronounced Hefferson?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.