Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NLCS: Who Wins?

Who Wins? 24 members have voted

  1. 1. Who Wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Who ya got? All signs point to the Dodgers. But, that being said....Cubs pull off the upset! :D

I'm going Cubs in 6.

  • Author

Corey Seager out for the NLCS.

 

Hector Rondon replaces Justin Wilson on the roster. Wilson has good stuff, but having control issues since coming over from the Tigers. Gonna need some work over the winter.

Cubs bullpen is horrendous!

Can they both lose?

 

Push comes to shove, I will very slightly pull for the Cubs over the Dodgers.

Dodgers now, Cubs wont come back from 3-0

  • Author
This has been an awesome series so far!

 

Well, we made it further than the Reds. And 25 other teams. We’ll be back in the playoffs next year. Hopefully with a better bullpen.

Well, we made it further than the Reds. And 25 other teams. We’ll be back in the playoffs next year. Hopefully with a better bullpen.

 

So you're giving up on your Cubs for this year?

  • Author
So you're giving up on your Cubs for this year?

 

I’ll still be watching and pulling for them cause I’m a glutton for punishment. I’m also a realist to see the Dodgers are basically what we were last year. A good rotation, with a bullpen that can shorten games with a lights out closer and some timely hitting.

I’ll still be watching and pulling for them cause I’m a glutton for punishment. I’m also a realist to see the Dodgers are basically what we were last year. A good rotation, with a bullpen that can shorten games with a lights out closer and some timely hitting.

 

Dodgers are solid. The pen has let the Cubbies down. If MO doesn't invest in a big bat, a solid SP, and a pen, my Cards will be home again next year in the playoffs.

Dodgers and Yankees (should they win) will be a fun series.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.