6A #7 Simon Kenton vs. #12 Campbell County

thsrocks

Simon Kenton vs. Campbell County: Who wins and why?  

83 members have voted

1. 1. Simon Kenton vs. Campbell County: Who wins and why?

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shearer comes into the game with 1527 yards 22 tds and 439 rushing yards 9 tds

Hammack 645 yards rushing 7 tds and 36 yards receiving 1 td

Murray 27 catches 346 yards 5 tds and 217 yards rushing 2 tds

Hayden 26 catches 513 yards 10 tds

Smith 10 catches 231 yards 3 tds

Rump 19 catches 216 yards 1 td

Trattles 3 interceptions

Cooper 2 interceptions

Sabie 1 interception

Courtney 1 interception

I will give the slight edge to SK since this is a home game for them but they could very well lose out the rest of the regular season since Campbell County and Ryle are realistically the best 2 6A programs in the area.

Sounds like a little private slam on SK who is rated top NKy 6A in every poll. Agenda?

I will give the slight edge to SK since this is a home game for them but they could very well lose out the rest of the regular season since Campbell County and Ryle are realistically the best 2 6A programs in the area.

Ryle struggled against Cooper for most of the game last week and have some players out.

Sounds like a little private slam on SK who is rated top NKy 6A in every poll. Agenda?

No agenda, just stating the obvious. SK plays a pretty soft schedule year after year and haven’t performed well against teams they should have rolled over.

:deadhorse: Here we go again!

He's not wrong.

Schedule is soft

SK is struggling to put away teams that they're supposed to be handling with ease(at least that is per their fan base).

They're winning, but they're not really all that convincing.

Campbell Cty and Ryle are playing some good ball right now.

He's not wrong.

Schedule is soft

SK is struggling to put away teams that they're supposed to be handling with ease(at least that is per their fan base).

SK just isn't the only Big Boy team anymore. It's good for NKY that other teams have elevated their game. NKY still has a way to go to catch up with the consistency of play in Louisville but it is getting more competitive and all the big teams should challenge themselves more earlier in the season to be able to compete past the 2nd round of the playoffs.

He's not wrong.

Schedule is soft

I have no dog in these fights as I am a High school football fan in general. I have Campbell Co. winning this week. SK is danged if the do and danged if they don't with people on here. They went out and finally scheduled Highlands be it during their "down" time but no-one knows exactly when down time occurs! They scheduled Beechwood a 1A powerhouse they beat them and its a well you should have beat them by more. Yes they aren't exactly scheduling powerhouse 6A programs but they are trending in that direction. Everyone knows soft schedules equal wins in regular season but doesn't help them in the playoffs. It just gets old EVERYONE talking about it.

I have no dog in these fights as I am a High school football fan in general. I have Campbell Co. winning this week. SK is danged if the do and danged if they don't with people on here. They went out and finally scheduled Highlands be it during their "down" time but no-one knows exactly when down time occurs! They scheduled Beechwood a 1A powerhouse they beat them and its a well you should have beat them by more. Yes they aren't exactly scheduling powerhouse 6A programs but they are trending in that direction. Everyone knows soft schedules equal wins in regular season but doesn't help them in the playoffs. It just gets old EVERYONE talking about it.

SK needs to step outside of it's comfort zone and test themselves. Amazing how it worked out that they scheduled Highlands during Highlands down years. Just a coinkydink I guess.

This should be a good game. I like the Camel's chances. They'll have to play a near perfect game to get the job done, but they're quite capable.

Camels have a nice offense I knew they would be a tough team before the season started this is going to be a great game. SK is going to be a more explosive offense with Sergent back.

I agree with you that Sergent is going to be an X factor for SK in this game. I'm sure Marksberry is going to be utilizing him in both the running and passing game.

He's not wrong.

Schedule is soft

How much tougher has Campbell County’s schedule been?