Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

6A #7 Simon Kenton vs. #12 Campbell County

Simon Kenton vs. Campbell County: Who wins and why? 83 members have voted

  1. 1. Simon Kenton vs. Campbell County: Who wins and why?

    • Campbell County
      57%
    • Simon Kenton
      42%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Ryle struggled against Cooper for most of the game last week and have some players out.

 

That game was never in doubt. There was no struggle.

  • Replies 37
  • Views 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I said before and I'll say it again...GO CAMELS!

 

You all can win this game. :thumb:

He's not wrong.

 

Schedule is soft

 

SK is struggling to put away teams that they're supposed to be handling with ease(at least that is per their fan base).

 

They're winning, but they're not really all that convincing.

 

Campbell Cty and Ryle are playing some good ball right now.

 

THIS...

I've tried to stay away from this. I want SK to be undefeated when they meet Trinity in a month. But I feel like they give up a lot of points to be the talk of the town. I voted the Camels to win.

34

31

How much tougher has Campbell County’s schedule been?

 

Not much. They do play CovCath at the end of the year. Which is better than anything on SK's schedule.

Two words.... Matt Shearer, SK by 10

 

Love Matt! But they don't have him on defense so Campbell wins 35-21.

I'm still undecided. Earlier in the season I probably would have said Simon Kenton without much hesitation. I believe that Campbell County is playing better than earlier and this makes the pick tougher. Regardless of who wins, I look for it to be by a close margin.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.