Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

St. Louis 2 San Diego 0

Featured Replies

People said I was crazy when I said that the Reds should have picked up Weaver when he got released during the season. But now look at him, he was one of the reasons why they ended up making the playoffs, because he was the only pitcher who won a game for them in awhile and now he pitches a shut out in the playoffs too...:D

 

As I said in the other thread after the first game I really think that St.Louis could end up being the team from the NL, and its because they played so bad down the stretch that they were due to get hott because they been such a streaky team all year long....

Of all the series, this is absolutely the least compelling. I try to watch but simply cannot do it.

 

I feel that way about both NL matchups this year...

Pujols is awesome. I love watching him hit, it's effortless.

 

NWO, love the game...still hate the team.

That's alright little 'bro, we'll convert you before too long....:D
Why aren't ALL the playoff games the best of seven? Why make a DIFFERENCE in the importance of each series? Make them all best of seven imo! Keep it balanced, and FAIR!!!

Baseball is long enough...I wish it was already over. Plus by time they got done, they would be plowing the snow off the field.

Baseball is long enough...I wish it was already over. Plus by time they got done, they would be plowing the snow off the field.

Then make all the post season series the best of 5, instead of some of them being best of 5 while others are best of 7. At least it wouldn't place more importance on one series than it does on the others. If a team plays their butt off to get to the post season, then all series should be set up the same way. A 5 game series would also help shorten the season.

  • Author
That's alright little 'bro, we'll convert you before too long....:D
:thumb: :D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.