Cats Pause 5th Region Preview

Harmon and David Johnson are the only two Kentucky players at the USA mini-camp this weekend. Fifty four players there between the classes of 2018 and 2021 including 13 of the top 14 in the 2018 class, Harmon is the only 2021 player in attendance. According to twitter reports he has been a top 10 performer there.

Exactly what I have been saying . He’s the highest rated player in last 50 Year’s . He’s so good it’s a joke next Chris Jackson !

Scout.com head recruiting expert Evan Daniels listed Zion Harmon as one of the standout players at the USA basketball mini camp this past weekend. He was the only 2021 player there and went head to head in scrimmages against seniors Immanuel Quickley and Tre Jones, holding his own against them.

Will Zion Age out his junior year? Is that why he leacing after his sophomore year? Just asking how old he is

One NBA draft site says Zion was born in March 2002, so he would turn 19 at the tail end of his senior season. He would be 18 when his senior year of school started, so he WOULD be eligible to play as a KHSAA senior.

I don't even know why it matters....the kid can play, if people are upset about his age it's their problem....btw, he played and performed well against the best 17 and 18 year old kids in the country this summer. Can't wait to see him in the region this year....good luck on the season

Theirs 5 teams I think that can win the region this year and they are Adair, John Hardin, TC, Etown and Larue. If I was setting percent chances I would go John Hardin 30 percent, Adair and Taylor 20 percent, Larue 15 percent, Etown 10 percent, the rest of the field 5 percent

Really surprised not see the Melton kid from Adair not ranked in the top 10 players in the region! I know he has had some discipline issues over the years but if he can remain in good standing has to be a top 10 5th region player doesn't he? Also hearing great things about Dre Boyd! Big 6'4 and very athletic!