Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Best Team In Northern KY

Featured Replies

You're right, X, H, and PRP are a lot closer to Trinity than anyone in NKY is to CovCath.

 

X and H collectively are within 50 pts of defeating Trinity. I don't know about PRP, they decided they didn't want anymore of Trinity. CovCath is good, nothing but respect. But for its worth, their JV squad lost to Trinity.

NKy for me goes

CovCath

Ryle

SK

Beechwood

1. CovCath

2. SK

3. Ryle

4. Beechwood

1. CovCath

 

 

2. Ryle

3. Beechwood

4. Simon Kenton

1. CovCath

2. SK

3. Ryle

4. Beechwood

 

Looks right, for now.

 

#2 will be decided when SK and Ryle meet. Should be a dandy.

1. CovCath

 

 

2. Ryle

3. Beechwood

4. Simon Kenton

 

Nailed it except there's a LOT more space between CCH and the rest.

I get everyone likes to bash SK but how are people putting Beechwood above SK?

Edited by Colonels_Wear_Blue
Capitalization

I get everyone likes to bash SK but how are people putting Beechwood above SK?

 

I was at the game. I firmly believe they play 10 times, BW wins 6-7 of them. They were that much better. They simply made mistakes they don't usually make. It happens.

 

Look at the NKY polls, Campbell Co is ahead of Highlands yet Highlands beat them. I happen to agree with them also.

I was at the game. I firmly believe they play 10 times, BW wins 6-7 of them. They were that much better. They simply made mistakes they don't usually make. It happens.

 

Look at the NKY polls, Campbell Co is ahead of Highlands yet Highlands beat them. I happen to agree with them also.

 

As much as it pains me yes, I agree Campbell is better than HHS. So I get what your saying about BW and SK.

 

Honestly, I think that Ryle and Campbell both will beat SK.

1. CovCath

2. Ryle

3. Simon Kenton

4. Beechwood

5. Conner

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.