Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Estill Co. vs. Morgan Co. Predictions

Featured Replies

Morgan rolls into Estill Co. Friday night, who do you have coming out on top?

I see Morgan Co getting their 2nd win of the season.:thumb:

Morgan Co. 14-13.

I hardly ever predict so I won't begin here.

 

However, Morgan Co. seems to be getting a few players back in better playing shape than they have all year long.

I see Estill getting back to a hard running double wing and moving the ball.

Estill 21 Morgan 7

"Trample the weak and Hurdle the dead!"

Morgan rolls

 

Morgan 35

Estill 7

Estill pulled out a little trickery last year versus the Cougars, but I still think that it'll be a battle and MC wins by 6.

 

MC 18

Estill 12

 

OH by the way, looks like Morgan has a Navy or old Morehead State style uniform and Estill looks like Air Force.

 

Logically we can say its a battle for the chief in commander trophy. :D

  • Author

PrideNeverDies was you at the game last year?

You are so right! Pride never dies and that is why Morgan will prevail this Friday night at Estill. Morgan wins by 12.

Yes...tomorrow night's game is

 

Navy Vs. Air Force!:lol:

 

Morgan County's uniforms are much better looking than the previous years black/gold/blue...you could never tell the numbers from a distance.

 

Royal and Vegas Gold...just hope Morgan plays as well as they fill out the uniform.

 

I also like Estill County's style as well

Morgan County - 24

Estill County - 7

A good looking uniform is nice but a hard nosed team and a Victory is much needed for both teams. I wish both the best but I see Morgan winning. It could be battle of the turnovers if it is a wet night.

Estill will loose by atleast 3 touchdowns.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.