Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2017 KYMSFA MSFB Playoffs

Featured Replies

How do you score 72 points in 8 minute quarters with a running clock?! I mean wow!

 

10 Touchdowns and a Safety?

 

 

:lol: :lol: :lol:

  • Replies 36
  • Views 10.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • Author
10 Touchdowns and a Safety?

 

 

:lol: :lol: :lol:

 

I doubt a kicker was involved.

Saw it happen last year in a game, team scored 82 points, granted the other team scored 28 I believe, so it was 68 to 28 when the running clock started in the 4th quarter.

72. 82. Etheir one is really tough to do. I mean you really have to have somethings go your way. I had just never seen a MS score that high.

A bit of news from the far Western end of the state: Both Graves County teams were victorious against the Logan County teams and Mayfield 8th remains undefeated winning 34-0 in a 20 minute (game time) rain-shortened game vs Browning Springs (Madisonville).

72. 82. Etheir one is really tough to do. I mean you really have to have somethings go your way. I had just never seen a MS score that high.

 

If I'm not mistaken Boyle 8th grade averages around 56 points per game.

  • Author

Updates after last night's games

 

10-12-17 KY State 2017 playoffs2.png

 

10-12-17 KY State 2017 playoffs3.png

 

10-12-17 KY State 2017 playoffs4.png

 

10-12-17 KY State 2017 playoffs5.png

Will the Union/JC game be at Ryle today?

  • Author
Will the Union/JC game be at Ryle today?

 

Boone co pee wee field. If you coming let me know, I will be there.

  • Author

I will have Regional Championship schedules Tomorrow after all my conference calls.

Glad to see both JC teams are still in it.

 

The feeder program at JC has never been better!

Glad to see both JC teams are still in it.

 

The feeder program at JC has never been better!

 

Clearly has paid off for JC at the Varsity level as well. Good luck JC!

How does the seeding work in this?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.