2A #1 Danville vs. 3A Garrard County

DevilMayCare

Who gets the win?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Who gets the win?

• Danville Admirals
    • Garrard County Golden Lions

The Ads (5-0) got more than they bargained for from a very athletic Waggener squad in Week 4. Apparently, defense was optional in Louisville as Danville prevailed over the Wildcats 46-41.

Garrard County (3-2) defeated East Jessamine 18-13 on Friday night with the help of 2 TD runs by RB Josh Warren.

Exactly, more efficient. Giving up 46 points to Waggener can't be consider a stellar performance. I'm sure Coach Clev would agree...

I'm sure he would also agree that his best lineman was in street clothes, Waggener is getting better and the game should have been 49-39. Waggener completed a once every decade hail mary with about a minute to go to make the score closer than it should have been.

First half, Clevenger would agree that Danville came out flat and got surprised by Waggener's speed. Second half, Danville was Danville.

I'm sure he would also agree that his best lineman was in street clothes, Waggener is getting better and the game should have been 49-39. Waggener completed a once every decade hail mary with about a minute to go to make the score closer than it should have been.

First half, Clevenger would agree that Danville came out flat and got surprised by Waggener's speed. Second half, Danville was Danville.

So, once again I expect a more efficient effort Friday night. My prediction wasn't a knock on Danville by any means. They have a great coach, and I expect them to be more tuned in against a local opponent. However, if their best lineman is hurt this should benefit Garrard's pro-dominant ground attack.

So, once again I expect a more efficient effort Friday night. My prediction wasn't a knock on Danville by any means. They have a great coach, and I expect them to be more tuned in against a local opponent. However, if their best lineman is hurt this should benefit Garrard's pro-dominant ground attack.

In my opinion, Garrard won't have the speed to get through Danville's defense once they get past the line.

It's funny how everyone calls Danville overrated and questions their defense after one game. No one seems to mention that they held Boyle County to 7 points.

Boyle is averaging 44.5 points per game in their other 4 games.

I was impressed with the Danville D I saw and think they will win State, but than again we are also overrated. So what do I know :idunno:

I was impressed with the Danville D I saw and think they will win State, but than again we are also overrated. So what do I know :idunno:

I expect Boyle to go 9-1 and make a run at state too. Anyone who says either team is overrated is simply wrong...or a hater.