Profitt,Hammonds, & Smith-South Laurel

Asher-North Laurel

Cox & Stepp-JBS

Johnson-South Floyd

Daniel-Rowan

Johnson-Cumberland

Whitaker-Bell

Euton-Rose Hill

This is my top 25 from the 13th,14th,15th and 16th region, I'm not sure how I'd rate them though.

Are you saying this kid is the best freshman in the state?

That's what I am saying. You may have an argument for some 6'8, 6'9 player, but this kid has raw talent. Search Watts in BGP and see all the comments about this kid. He scored 20 points in the second half of the regional semis and average over 21ppg as an 8th grader. This kid can take anyone off the dribble and get to the rim with ease. Need the long ball? Can nail it with a perfect stroke. Great ballhandler and can steal more balls in a game than UK did all of last season. If McCreary is playing anyone close to you, look at this kid! He is the real deal!

That's what I am saying. You may have an argument for some 6'8, 6'9 player, but this kid has raw talent. Search Watts in BGP and see all the comments about this kid. He scored 20 points in the second half of the regional semis and average over 21ppg as an 8th grader. This kid can take anyone off the dribble and get to the rim with ease. Need the long ball? Can nail it with a perfect stroke. Great ballhandler and can steal more balls in a game than UK did all of last season. If McCreary is playing anyone close to you, look at this kid! He is the real deal!

Was this kid held back a grade when he moved from Lexington to a foster home in McCreary County?

Was this kid held back a grade when he moved from Lexington to a foster home in McCreary County?

In middle school, I think he had 8th grade twice, but that's all that has happened. I'm assuming you've heard of him. I heard that he was a stocky kid back then, but he is in shape and very athletic now.

dblwatts1.jpg

In middle school, I think he had 8th grade twice, but that's all that has happened. I'm assuming you've heard of him. I heard that he was a stocky kid back then, but he is in shape and very athletic now.

dblwatts1.jpg

He was held back after finishing the eighth grade?

Where did he attend the eighth grade?

Did he average 21 points in middle school ball or varisty? I havent seen the kid play, so im not aurgeing with you but I have seen some pretty talented freshman. He has to be pretty good to be as good as Sewell, Brewer, Jackson, or Euton.

dblwatts1.jpg

I've not seen the majority of the freshman in the state but I did get to see

the kid from McCreary this summer and he is the real deal. I can't compare him to anyone else in the freshman class, but I can say that they better be pretty special to be better than Watts.

Did he average 21 points in middle school ball or varisty? I havent seen the kid play, so im not aurgeing with you but I have seen some pretty talented freshman. He has to be pretty good to be as good as Sewell, Brewer, Jackson, or Euton.

He averaged that in high school. I think he is the best freshman in the state. There is no one that could handle him on any of the teams they played last year, and I doubt anyone in the state can.