Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Player Rankings in the mountains.

Featured Replies

Im tired of only people from lexington and louisville making the rankings. List the best players in the mountains.

  • Replies 38
  • Views 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im tired of only people from lexington and louisville making the rankings. List the best players in the mountains.

 

Is McCreary County considered mountains?

 

Aaron Watts

- Best freshman in the state? It's hard to argue otherwise.

Landen Slone - Paintsville

Jamie McCarty - Johnson Central

Jesse Meek - Johnson Central

There is more, but I am still in football mode. They will come to me

Is McCreary County considered mountains?

 

Aaron Watts

- Best freshman in the state? It's hard to argue otherwise.

 

Are you saying this kid is the best freshman in the state?

Are you saying this kid is the best freshman in the state?

 

 

He can hold his own with anyone

Slone & VanHoose-Paintsville

McCarty-Johnson Central

Blair & Vanhoose-Russell

Thomas & McDavid-Ashland

Hicks & Campbell-Hazard

Bailey-Perry Central

Brandenburg-Lee County

Romans-Powell

Hurt-Cordia

Smith-Harlan

Profitt,Hammonds, & Smith-South Laurel

Asher-North Laurel

Cox & Stepp-JBS

Johnson-South Floyd

Daniel-Rowan

Johnson-Cumberland

Whitaker-Bell

Euton-Rose Hill

 

This is my top 25 from the 13th,14th,15th and 16th region, I'm not sure how I'd rate them though.

Are you saying this kid is the best freshman in the state?

 

 

That's what I am saying. You may have an argument for some 6'8, 6'9 player, but this kid has raw talent. Search Watts in BGP and see all the comments about this kid. He scored 20 points in the second half of the regional semis and average over 21ppg as an 8th grader. This kid can take anyone off the dribble and get to the rim with ease. Need the long ball? Can nail it with a perfect stroke. Great ballhandler and can steal more balls in a game than UK did all of last season. If McCreary is playing anyone close to you, look at this kid! He is the real deal!

That's what I am saying. You may have an argument for some 6'8, 6'9 player, but this kid has raw talent. Search Watts in BGP and see all the comments about this kid. He scored 20 points in the second half of the regional semis and average over 21ppg as an 8th grader. This kid can take anyone off the dribble and get to the rim with ease. Need the long ball? Can nail it with a perfect stroke. Great ballhandler and can steal more balls in a game than UK did all of last season. If McCreary is playing anyone close to you, look at this kid! He is the real deal!

Was this kid held back a grade when he moved from Lexington to a foster home in McCreary County?

Was this kid held back a grade when he moved from Lexington to a foster home in McCreary County?

 

In middle school, I think he had 8th grade twice, but that's all that has happened. I'm assuming you've heard of him. I heard that he was a stocky kid back then, but he is in shape and very athletic now.

 

dblwatts1.jpg

In middle school, I think he had 8th grade twice, but that's all that has happened. I'm assuming you've heard of him. I heard that he was a stocky kid back then, but he is in shape and very athletic now.

 

dblwatts1.jpg

 

 

He was held back after finishing the eighth grade?

 

Where did he attend the eighth grade?

Did he average 21 points in middle school ball or varisty? I havent seen the kid play, so im not aurgeing with you but I have seen some pretty talented freshman. He has to be pretty good to be as good as Sewell, Brewer, Jackson, or Euton.

He was held back after finishing the eighth grade?

 

Where did he attend the eighth grade?

If he was held back after completing eighth grade he has only three years eligibility left

In middle school, I think he had 8th grade twice, but that's all that has happened. I'm assuming you've heard of him. I heard that he was a stocky kid back then, but he is in shape and very athletic now.

 

dblwatts1.jpg

 

 

 

I've not seen the majority of the freshman in the state but I did get to see

the kid from McCreary this summer and he is the real deal. I can't compare him to anyone else in the freshman class, but I can say that they better be pretty special to be better than Watts.

Did he average 21 points in middle school ball or varisty? I havent seen the kid play, so im not aurgeing with you but I have seen some pretty talented freshman. He has to be pretty good to be as good as Sewell, Brewer, Jackson, or Euton.

 

He averaged that in high school. I think he is the best freshman in the state. There is no one that could handle him on any of the teams they played last year, and I doubt anyone in the state can.

Where did he repeat the eighth grade?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.