Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Henry out Sunday vs. Patriots?

Featured Replies

There are guys that take cocaine, hire prostitutes, do whatever they want whenever they want, that never get disciplined because they never get caught. Teach Henry to stay out of trouble, he's a criminal so teach him to move his criminal acts inside and STAY OUT OF BARS!!!!!

  • Replies 39
  • Views 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well then is it safe to say this is something that was long overdue?

Did he deserve a suspension by Marvin in the past...yes. However, IMHO, to do it now, after he DID NOTHING WRONG (sorry, but if you are going to legislate a curfew on Monday nights, good luck to you), when you did nothing the countless times before seems silly and like he is placating to the fan-base. This is as weak, IMHO, as him under-scoring the importance of character about 24 hours before drafting Rucker and Nicholson. Hogwash.

 

I think Henry is a chump, hands down, but to suspend him now seems weak to me.

 

You have proof he was drinking Boucher? Are we going to suspend him if he has a beer in his living room in Florence? Slippery slope.

Well I just got done reading some articles on bengals.com and it seems like some of Henry's teammates were not really happy about the decision not to play Henry...

Well I just got done reading some articles on bengals.com and it seems like some of Henry's teammates were not really happy about the decision not to play Henry...

How could you blame them? What was his "conduct" that was detrimental to the team? Hanging with Odell? Being outside at 3:00 a.m.? It smells like grandstanding to me -- I hope this wasn't a Mike Brown force-job, but it certainly smells like it to me.

How could you blame them? What was his "conduct" that was detrimental to the team? Hanging with Odell? Being outside at 3:00 a.m.? It smells like grandstanding to me -- I hope this wasn't a Mike Brown force-job, but it certainly smells like it to me.

 

I dont think Mike Brown would have done that, if anything I bet he probably would have wanted him to play because it would have gave us a better chance to win.

  • Author
Did he deserve a suspension by Marvin in the past...yes. However, IMHO, to do it now, after he DID NOTHING WRONG (sorry, but if you are going to legislate a curfew on Monday nights, good luck to you), when you did nothing the countless times before seems silly and like he is placating to the fan-base. This is as weak, IMHO, as him under-scoring the importance of character about 24 hours before drafting Rucker and Nicholson. Hogwash.

 

I think Henry is a chump, hands down, but to suspend him now seems weak to me.

 

You have proof he was drinking Boucher? Are we going to suspend him if he has a beer in his living room in Florence? Slippery slope.

 

Something has soudned fishy about this from the beginning. I'm afraid we didn't get the whole story about this incident.

I dont think Mike Brown would have done that, if anything I bet he probably would have wanted him to play because it would have gave us a better chance to win.

That doesn't sound like the Mike Brown I have grown up watching run this franchise...

That doesn't sound like the Mike Brown I have grown up watching run this franchise...

Amen.

That doesn't sound like the Mike Brown I have grown up watching run this franchise...

 

 

My thought exactly.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.