Perry Central vs Clay County predictions:

Rasputin

I watched Perry Central and Knox Central play last Friday and I think that PCC doesn't have any sort of continuiety on Offense with a decent running back and not so great of a QB to compliment the RB – Willis? Their defense isn't that strong either. I noticed they played some man coverage against Knox, will they be more of a zone team this week?

My prediction is Clay will win by 28.

Even though Clay was building last weeks matchup up as the Super Bowl in Clay County, they will rebound and ring up large stats this week.

I live in Clay county, and I can't recall anyone in Clay County building the game up as the Super Bowl!?!?!?! I'm sure Clay would liked to have won the game to go 2-0 in the district, but the Super Bowl??????? I don't recall.

I live in Clay county, and I can't recall anyone in Clay County building the game up as the Super Bowl!?!?!?! I'm sure Clay would liked to have won the game to go 2-0 in the district, but the Super Bowl??????? I don't recall.

This was strictly based on 4 weeks of listening to 105.7 during their broadcast of the football games. I work with 4 Clay County residents and after talking to one of the maintenance members after the game.

This was strictly based on 4 weeks of listening to 105.7 during their broadcast of the football games. I work with 4 Clay County residents and after talking to one of the maintenance members after the game.

I do remember the radio guy trying to over-hype it when Stepp was on the show, it was all stepp could do to play it down. You know those radio guys, they tend to hype stuff up.