Will You Let Your Car Insurance Company Spy On You?

B-Ball-fan

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think an argument can be made that they have every right to know that information. They're the ones assuming the risk after all.

They have a right to ask for it but they don't have a right to the information. It will be an interesting legal battle if insurers try to require it. I don't see how it would be legal but the Insurance industry is the largest and most crooked lobby in D.C.

I would love for all of these insurance "haters" to actually get to see the behind the scenes the work that really goes on. I think you would have a much greater appreciation for your insurance company.

I worked for an Insurance company more than a decade ago and still in my current role have to deal in that market. Insurance companies are shady. The motto I live by with them it's easy to give them money but not so easy to get money in return.

I worked for an Insurance company more than a decade ago and still in my current role have to deal in that market. Insurance companies are shady. The motto I live by with them it's easy to give them money but not so easy to get money in return.

Then you are insured with the wrong company.

Whether it's life insurance , car insurance or annuities they are all designed to make you jump through more hoops than necessary to collect.

Did you not hear about the case of a guy ripping off nearly 2 million dollars from life insurance policies? There are plenty of idiots out there trying to screw insurance companies as well. Those hoops that you have to jump through to collect, also keep your insurance affordable. If you deserve the money, you'll get the money.

Did you not hear about the case of a guy ripping off nearly 2 million dollars from life insurance policies? There are plenty of idiots out there trying to screw insurance companies as well. Those hoops that you have to jump through to collect, also keep your insurance affordable. If you deserve the money, you'll get the money.

I love that your lecturing me on an industry I work side by side with for over a decade.

When my car was totaled, I had everything resolved and a new car within a few days. I've had 4 additional claims since then. 2 hit and runs and 2 deer. All handled ASAP. And I've not had any rate increases, somehow. I love my insurance company. I use Progressive and we have done the SnapShot program.