Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

How to do polls

Featured Replies

Just wondering how to start a poll? Still new to this.

When creating a thread it's on the bottom line prior to submitting the thread under "Post a Poll." Just check the box and then add the number of options you want.

When creating a thread it's on the bottom line prior to submitting the thread under "Post a Poll." Just check the box and then add the number of options you want.

 

After that, the rest is intuitive.

Let me know if you want me to add a poll to the Mason County - Morgan County thread. Why don't you give it a shot first.

 

Tools

Add a Poll to this Thread

Poll Question - Who Wins?

Number of Poll Options - 2 - Mason and Morgan are the options

Submit new Poll

 

Go from there

Let me know if you want me to add a poll to the Mason County - Morgan County thread. Why don't you give it a shot first.

 

Tools

Add a Poll to this Thread

Poll Question - Who Wins?

Number of Poll Options - 2 - Mason and Morgan are the options

Submit new Poll

 

Go from there

Oops. I added one for him already.

Too late.:lol2:

 

Bookmark this page for further reference if you want to.

  • Author

Thanks okay but thanks for your help!! Just trying to learn everything

Thanks okay but thanks for your help!! Just trying to learn everything

 

Heck, I've been around since time immemorial and I haven't learned everything.

You aren't the only one trying to learn! I feel the pain...then the thrill of finally learning! This is an AWESOME group and the administrators, monitors and guides help lots and have the patience of Job with us newbies! You reading guru? Put my avatar up just a little while ago. Any rule against changing? Found a bunch! Hope you enjoy the site as much as I do Maysville 22!!!

You aren't the only one trying to learn! I feel the pain...then the thrill of finally learning! This is an AWESOME group and the administrators, monitors and guides help lots and have the patience of Job with us newbies! You reading guru? Put my avatar up just a little while ago. Any rule against changing? Found a bunch! Hope you enjoy the site as much as I do Maysville 22!!!
you can change as often as you like. If you ever need anything feel free to contact me and if I can't help I will find you someone who can.

 

Welcome aboard.

Thanks Watusi. Like the ring! Sure would like to see another! Spoiled and greedy!

 

Again thanks,

Greg

You aren't the only one trying to learn! I feel the pain...then the thrill of finally learning! This is an AWESOME group and the administrators, monitors and guides help lots and have the patience of Job with us newbies! You reading guru? Put my avatar up just a little while ago. Any rule against changing? Found a bunch! Hope you enjoy the site as much as I do Maysville 22!!!

 

you can change as often as you like. If you ever need anything feel free to contact me and if I can't help I will find you someone who can.

 

Welcome aboard.

 

I like this one:

 

Pirates.jpg

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.