Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Harlan vs. Williamsburg

Featured Replies

How will this game turn out? Harlan is (3-0) in district play. What are your all's predictions for this district showdown?

I say Harlan will put a ton of pressure on Frazier and wont ever allow him to get into a rythym. So I have to go with Harlan bye a couple of TD's

Harlan has the Defense that compares to the offense that Somerset throws at you, so if Williamsburg dose'nt (or can't) adjust to the speed that the Dragons bring after the ball, it could be a long, frustrating night for the Jackets. I'll take the Dragons by 12.

Harlan-41

Williamsburg-34

 

While I know Harlan's defense is really good, in the past they have been weak against the pass. I don't know how much better they will be this year so look for Harlan to be down and have to crawl back into this one. In the last few years harlan hasn't brought a lot of pressure against Williamsburg either, so unless that changes this qb could be in for a big night. Also, Harlan is usually a little slow in the past after an off week so that is a factor as well.

I think Harlan's pass D has improved enough that coupled with some pressure on the QB, will keep the score lower than most think. The big question remains, is the Harlan offense progressing? I think the answer is yes, and I'll crawl out on a big limb and say

 

Harlan 24

Wburg 12

Harlan 35-19.

If Harlan is a running team I think Burg can beat em, but if they are fast and pass as good as somerset than nope.

The thing is, they play just enough offense to take you. It's the defense that is tricky from the Dragons. Frazier can count on being hurried all night. Going to have to look for Chase Hamblin(?) fast! Very, Very PHYSICAL team.

If Harlan is a running team I think Burg can beat em, but if they are fast and pass as good as somerset than nope.

 

Harlan will run the ball and Williamsburg will win 34-12

Harlan will run the ball and Williamsburg will win 34-12

Yeah and you were also the one that said W-burg would phsically beat Somerset.

Harlan will run the ball and Williamsburg will win 34-12

 

You really think Williamsburg can put up better numbers on Harlan than Breathitt County? Harlan's D is number 5 or 6 in the state in points allowed.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.