September 1, 20179 yr Don't even need to go back to college to see it. The Cam Newton play from a few years ago. The Blount leg stomp last year. The AB hit in the playoff game. This last play. The dude is dirty as it gets. Bengals fans need to just acknowledge that they realize and know he's a dirty player, but that he's their dirty player and they're going to roll with and support the dude regardless. Just be honest about it.
September 1, 20179 yr Don't even need to go back to college to see it. The Cam Newton play from a few years ago. The Blount leg stomp last year. The AB hit in the playoff game. This last play. The dude is dirty as it gets. Bengals fans need to just acknowledge that they realize and know he's a dirty player, but that he's their dirty player and they're going to roll with and support the dude regardless. Just be honest about it. Was Cam when he twisted someone's ankle? Just stupid.
September 1, 20179 yr Was Cam when he twisted someone's ankle? Just stupid. Yeah, that was the play. And I wanna be clear, I'm not faulting most Bengal fans for defending their guy. I'd do the same if he were a Patriot.
September 1, 20179 yr Please show me where he's celebrating. Would love to see it. Would love to see where he stands above someone and celebrates injuring them. You do realize that LT admitted he played the game high on cocaine, correct? He celebrated injuring Bell. It's even in this article. His actions are obvious. I am not sure what your second point has to do with anything other than proving LT on cocaine is a better person than Burfict.
September 4, 20179 yr Go watch play. Tez tackles him - legally- and runs away. He obviously heard it. There's no dance. As for my 2nd comment, you made LT out to be an angel. If you're familiar with cocaine, it makes animals out of people to where they aren't themselves. I know, I watched my friend suffer for years. He was nicest guy who became a different person when he did it so save your love for LT. Great player, total idiot.
September 7, 20179 yr Author Yeah, that was the play. And I wanna be clear, I'm not faulting most Bengal fans for defending their guy. I'd do the same if he were a Patriot. *Cough* Rodney Harrison
September 7, 20179 yr Was Cam when he twisted someone's ankle? Just stupid. That is the most inexcusable play he has done. 6 games would have not gotten a peep from me for that one.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.