BGP Fantasy Football League 2017 ~ Pre-Season Chatter & Trash Talk

Godot

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With the exception of the final two rounds in the Survivor league, I've completed my season long league drafts for this year.

I'm ready for the season to start.

I've scrolled through the rosters to see if there's any dominant roster. Doesn't really seem to be any one that's head and shoulders above the rest. There are a few toilet bowl candidates that kind of jump right out. Ha!

Other than my own (which is without a doubt the very best roster), there were 6 that stood out as sure contenders. Not that there weren't other good rosters but these 6 looked more complete top to bottom than the rest.

In no order: Beantown, Snot, whatshisname, warhogs, that sub guy and the defending champion.

Everyone else needs a little roster adjustment with depth to be a top contender.

Just my opinion.

With the exception of the final two rounds in the Survivor league, I've completed my season long league drafts for this year.

I'm ready for the season to start.

I've scrolled through the rosters to see if there's any dominant roster. Doesn't really seem to be any one that's head and shoulders above the rest. There are a few toilet bowl candidates that kind of jump right out. Ha!

Other than my own (which is without a doubt the very best roster), there were 6 that stood out as sure contenders. Not that there weren't other good rosters but these 6 looked more complete top to bottom than the rest.

In no order: Beantown, Snot, whatshisname, warhogs, that sub guy and the defending champion.

Everyone else needs a little roster adjustment with depth to be a top contender.

Just my opinion.

The Ware pick is going to kill me.