St. X & Trinity renewing an old tradition this season

TigerMom

In the 2017 season, the St. X and Trinity JV and Freshmen teams will play twice, once at each school.

I'm told this is an old tradition the schools agreed to renew.

The two-game JV series begins next Sat., Aug. 26, then the JV Tigers travel to Shelbyville Road to face the JV Rocks. Then, the Frosh Tigers play the Rocks' Frosh at Trinity on Mon., Aug. 28.

Next month, the JV game will be on Mon., Sept. 25, at St. X, and the freshmen teams play on Thurs., Sept. 28, also at St. X.

In the 2017 season, the St. X and Trinity JV and Freshmen teams will play twice, once at each school.

I'm told this is an old tradition the schools agreed to renew.

The two-game JV series begins next Sat., Aug. 26, then the JV Tigers travel to Shelbyville Road to face the JV Rocks. Then, the Frosh Tigers play the Rocks' Frosh at Trinity on Mon., Aug. 28.

Next month, the JV game will be on Mon., Sept. 25, at St. X, and the freshmen teams play on Thurs., Sept. 28, also at St. X.

Thanks for the info @TigerMom

I want to say they stopped playing twice sometime around he late 90s early 2000s. I graduated from X in '05 and we didn't play T twice during my time. My brother graduated in 2000, and I remember during is Frosh and JV seasons they played twice...his senior class never lost to T at any level either.

Glad they've decided start this back up!