Newport Central Catholic 17 Scott 7

Scott is a mystery to me yet again? There is way to much talent offensively to just score 7pts.. I feel bad for my man Nelson Perrin. Nelson and his brother Quincy are outstanding young men!! I hope Scott can get it together this year!!

Scott continues to run a terrible offense. Agree they have some nice looking players. Hoping they regroup and have a great season. Looked like they had more players on the sideline than in recent years. Good outlook for the program moving forward

Scott continues to run a terrible offense. Agree they have some nice looking players. Hoping they regroup and have a great season. Looked like they had more players on the sideline than in recent years. Good outlook for the program moving forward

They are down players from last year, a bunch quit this year not playing enough or at all...Only have a bout 3-4 Frosh this year...I heard they changed up the Offense a bit this year. I also feel bad for WannabeJake at QB aka the Chad...

There are TWO Logans from soccer on the FB team as kickers.

Muck and Enxel

That's why I was curious.

That is correct. My understanding is that they may share duties but so far only Muck has kicked in the one game and the scrimmage. Both looked like they kick well at least when they were warming up during halftime.