Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

4A #6 John Hardin vs. 3A Boyle County Predictions

Who wins? 28 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • John Hardin
      25%
    • Boyle County
      75%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

The Bulldogs lost several key players to graduation. Will they be able to get an early win or will a strong Boyle County be too much?

Well from what I saw last night I'm not certain about the Dogs early on. Hope they put it together this week

Boyle's loaded with talent but it's young it'll be interesting to see how they react against a quality opponent next weekend I hope they get some of the kinks worked out in practice this week.

A week ago I would have said John Hardin wins this game fairly easy (at least two touchdowns). But after hearing about their scrimmage against Fairdale I wouldn't be surprised if Boyle County beats them Saturday. This may be one of those years where the Bulldogs struggle early before finding their groove later in the year. I am kind of expecting a sloppy game with some turnovers and penalties.

Looks like both teams are in the same boat. A lot of pre season hype and talk followed by disappointing scrimmages. I really have no clue as to how this will turn out. My heart is always with Boyle but my head is saying John Hardin.

I think it's gonna take JH a minute to find it's footing this year. I'm more worried about the defense with this group. Could've been scrimmage jitters though

I think it's gonna take JH a minute to find it's footing this year. I'm more worried about the defense with this group. Could've been scrimmage jitters though

 

I hope so. Boyle County is no cupcake and they will definitely bring it. John has some great athletes on this team (despite losing Zion Smalling) but this season will ride on Witherspoon's shoulders and he hasn't played QB since his Freshman year.

Boyle is 0-2 lifetime vs John Hardin

 

2011: John Hardin 28/Boyle Co 0

2012: John Hardin 34/Boyle Co 14

 

I was looking back on John Hardin threads and know they have a new coach. Also there was some discussion about Anthony Witherspoon at QB.....is that true today? I know at one point he was getting some big time D1 looks. Kid is a tremendous athlete.

 

Anyway, should be a good opener for both teams.

Boyle Co. 28-14.

Boyle is 0-2 lifetime vs John Hardin

 

2011: John Hardin 28/Boyle Co 0

2012: John Hardin 34/Boyle Co 14

 

I was looking back on John Hardin threads and know they have a new coach. Also there was some discussion about Anthony Witherspoon at QB.....is that true today? I know at one point he was getting some big time D1 looks. Kid is a tremendous athlete.

 

Anyway, should be a good opener for both teams.

 

I am tracking he will be playing QB at this point. He will be the best athlete on the field for either team but he is probably very raw when it comes to the QB position. I can't even make a prediction on this game. It could go either way and whatever the result is, it really wouldn't surprise me.

I am tracking he will be playing QB at this point. He will be the best athlete on the field for either team but he is probably very raw when it comes to the QB position. I can't even make a prediction on this game. It could go either way and whatever the result is, it really wouldn't surprise me.

 

Boyle will put some pretty good athletes on the field this weekend to, Reese Smith is as good as they come.

Hoss is on point...Withersooon will play Qb. He doesn't have qb skills but he is a special athlete and that's worth the price of admission. This game could go many different ways and none of them would surprise me

Boyle will put some pretty good athletes on the field this weekend to, Reese Smith is as good as they come.

 

I have seen many Boyle County fans talk about their athletes on this message board. This really makes me think they will win this game. I remember those two previous matchups and those Boyle County kids were overmatched, but damn did they play hard and give it their all. I think ultimately line play and turnovers will decide this game. I will not be able to attend this game but I am still getting pretty ramped up about it.

I saw footage of the JH/Fairdale scrimmage and it wasn't pretty at all.

JH is really going to miss their kicker.

Where did kid from last year go?

I saw footage of the JH/Fairdale scrimmage and it wasn't pretty at all.

JH is really going to miss their kicker.

Where did kid from last year go?

 

Their kicker from last year got a full ride scholarship to Dodge City. Not sure where that is. Where did you see the footage. I have heard it was painful but haven't seen anything yet.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.