BGP Fantasy Football League 2017 – National Conference Draft

Godot

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Going to be tough watching Drew Brees suit up for another team. He will be missed by the Florence Fighters and their fans.

I'm glad he's out of the division. I would have taken him if he'd been there in the 3rd when I picked.

Going to be tough watching Drew Brees suit up for another team. He will be missed by the Florence Fighters and their fans.

Outside of Rodgers/Brady all QB's are gonna be even IMO. Drew Brees would rip it up at home but on the road was a different QB at times. I'd rather get Rivers round 8 than pull the trigger super early on a QB round 3/4.

Outside of Rodgers/Brady all QB's are gonna be even IMO. Drew Brees would rip it up at home but on the road was a different QB at times. I'd rather get Rivers round 8 than pull the trigger super early on a QB round 3/4.

Yeah, I think I got him around the 6th round last year. Kept him for far too many years before that. Loved having him as my fantasy QB.

Yeah, I think I got him around the 6th round last year. Kept him for far too many years before that. Loved having him as my fantasy QB.

For sure. I had him last year in one league and you just knew when he was at home he was gonna net you at least 30 points. Except when John Kuhn vultures 3 TD's in a game...

The Wings felt Rivers was worthy of more and kept him as his second keeper.