July 30, 20179 yr I know we don't always agree,or disagree for that matter, but did you really type the Ravens could have a poor crowd not that rowdy? Come on man. Your optimism is great. Just leave it there. Now go ahead, type a bballfan reply on why I'm wrong. It's the last game of the year, and if the Ravens are out of playoff contention come the last game of the year. Then no I don't expect it to be good crowd or rowdy. The ravens place is one of the toughest places to play. However in a last game of the year with their team not being in contention, I don't think it would be. The good thing is we can revisit this if the Ravens are out of contention when that last game takes place.
July 30, 20179 yr I know we don't always agree,or disagree for that matter, but did you really type the Ravens could have a poor crowd not that rowdy? Come on man. Your optimism is great. Just leave it there. Now go ahead, type a bballfan reply on why I'm wrong. If the Ravens are out of it and it's a meaningless game, the atmosphere will be different. Me thinks it'll be a very meaningful game for both teams.
July 30, 20179 yr If the Ravens are out of it and it's a meaningless game, the atmosphere will be different. Me thinks it'll be a very meaningful game for both teams. Very likely you're right about the importance of it. Baltimore is faithful
July 30, 20179 yr I think some of you transfer Cincy fan complacency to other fan bases. I don't think Baltimore is one of those places.
July 31, 20179 yr I think some of you transfer Cincy fan complacency to other fan bases. I don't think Baltimore is one of those places. Maybe but Baltimore fans haven't seen their team in the playoffs the last few years. So another year of them being out of the playoffs before the last game, could lead to a lot of upset fans and not going. As he said though. I do think that game could possibly be a big game for both teams as far as the post season is concerned.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.