2020 Who's Running?

Would ensure I either vote democrat or 3rd party.

:) I remember your disdain for Kasich. I have to admit, there is something about him that just grates on me too. I think it's his personality. He has a very sour disposition. That aside, he's pretty much a moderate voice on most things. Just don't know if I could get over the unlikeability factor. I would vote for Evan McMullin before I would Kasich. I think Evan was a good candidate.

:) I remember your disdain for Kasich. I have to admit, there is something about him that just grates on me too. I think it's his personality. He has a very sour disposition. That aside, he's pretty much a moderate voice on most things. Just don't know if I could get over the unlikeability factor. I would vote for Evan McMullin before I would Kasich.

I would vote for an actual Egg McMuffin over Kasich!

He's the Republican Tim Kaine!

Cal? Cal isn't running next time against Mitch.

I would be surprised to see it also but Jones and others have said he has mentioned running for office. By 2022, Brad will have graduated and Cal may consider retiring so who knows.

I would be surprised to see it also but Jones and others have said he has mentioned running for office. By 2022, Brad will have graduated and Cal may consider retiring so who knows.

I think he'd have to run in 2020 not 2022, which would mean he'd probably have to quit coaching by the spring of 2019 at the very latest, more likely the spring of 2018. That's awfully soon.