North Korea ICBM

Time for an emergency UN Security Council meeting. Invite South Korea and Japan to be at the table.

A random strike will not work, IMO. Sanctions and more diplomacy, or an all out multinational strike to destroy all missile capabilities.

UN Security Council or Sanctions won't do much to dissuade him, they haven't so far.

I don't think he worries about sanctions or diplomacy unless China is involved.

I'd love to see China influenced in some way to call him to heel.

I would like to have multinational agreement if we were to ever strike. Two reasons we may not that.

1. Too many people would know about it beforehand making the mission much more dangerous and likely less effective.

2. Few other countries could carry out a strike of the nature that would be required. Great Britain probably could help, but that's really the only other country with the capability.

UN Security Council or Sanctions won't do much to dissuade him, they haven't so far.

I don't think he worries about sanctions or diplomacy unless China is involved.

I'd love to see China influenced in some way to call him to heel.

I would like to have multinational agreement if we were to ever strike. Two reasons we may not that.

1. Too many people would know about it beforehand making the mission much more dangerous and likely less effective.

2. Few other countries could carry out a strike of the nature that would be required. Great Britain probably could help, but that's really the only other country with the capability.

I would like for someone else to strike instead of the USA. This is a world issue, let the world put some skin in the game.

I would like for someone else to strike instead of the USA. This is a world issue, let the world put some skin in the game.

Won't happen. With North Korea now having known nuclear capabilities, what country that couldn't just completely annaliate them want to get into that mess? That said, there are only a few countries that could do that and I imagine the other two aren't willing do do so. For any type of strike to happen IMO, it's going to take a either a joint effort or China and Russia being on the same page as the United States and let us go ahead and do what we feel is needed. Either way I don't see any type of preemtive strike, it's essentially too late for that (that option should have happened years ago) so it's essentially a sanction and wait and see game now.

Won't happen. With North Korea now having known nuclear capabilities, what country that couldn't just completely annaliate them want to get into that mess? That said, there are only a few countries that could do that and I imagine the other two aren't willing do do so. For any type of strike to happen IMO, it's going to take a either a joint effort or China and Russia being on the same page as the United States and let us go ahead and do what we feel is needed. Either way I don't see any type of preemtive strike, it's essentially too late for that (that option should have happened years ago) so it's essentially a sanction and wait and see game now.

That ain't happening .....

That ain't happening .....

Completely agree. We're at the point now where it's just a wait and see game as to what the fat psycho does with his newfound technology. At this point the World leaders have missed the boat on any type of preemptive strike or putting an end to his nuclear program. Assassination or playing the wait and see game is about all that can be done at this point.

Completely agree. We're at the point now where it's just a wait and see game as to what the fat psycho does with his newfound technology. At this point the World leaders have missed the boat on any type of preemptive strike or putting an end to his nuclear program. Assassination or playing the wait and see game is about all that can be done at this point.

Agree!!!

Let ISIS have a crack at him, then we can kill 2 birds with one missle.

• 2 weeks later...