Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Miss Softball/All State

Featured Replies

An honest question.

 

How is Miss Softball not one of the three (one for each class) players of the year? How does that work?

An honest question.

 

How is Miss Softball not one of the three (one for each class) players of the year? How does that work?

 

Miss Softball is NEVER one of the three Class Players of the Year.

 

It is another way to hand out another major award, from what I can gather.

Understood, just seems odd.

Understood, just seems odd.

 

Not saying I agree with it, but I understand the rationale.

 

It does seem odd at face value.

Are there just 3 classes in softball?

Three classes and one champion?

Are there just 3 classes in softball?

 

Three classes and one champion?

 

For the purpose of All-State voting the Kentucky Softball Coaches Association follows the state Track & Field classification breakdown.

Are there just 3 classes in softball?

 

I wish there was.

I wish there was.

 

Think of the "jack" the KHSAA could make. I'll be happy to offer up NewCath's facility to host the Class 1A State Tournament. LOL

Think of the "jack" the KHSAA could make. I'll be happy to offer up NewCath's facility to host the Class 1A State Tournament. LOL

 

Absolutely. Could have district and and sectional tournaments at neutral sites them maybe final 4 or 8, double elimination.

I'll go with any of these ideas. As long as they classify. It's time, it's fair, and it could be a money maker. KHSAA needs to wake up. They can also keep a big tournament by taking the winners and following the class tournaments with a big state tournament. God they would be rolling in money. Not gonna happen, but a guy can dream.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.