Cooper 2017

Ram

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ethan Bosway was a very good linebacker on the freshman squad last year with a lot of talent. He should have a chance to possibly contribute this year.

Height and weight, approx?

Mike Armour and Dillon Perry will be Juniors and both played wide receiver last year. Armour will most likely be the Quarterback and Perry will be one of the fastest and one of the top wide receivers in NKY. Perry is very fast with good hands. Will be a tough cover.

Watched them get varsity time last year against Boone and again in the playoff game vs Ryle. Both are good athletes. Perry is around 6' with long limbs and is still growing. I would guess Perry will also get time at DB.

Schlarmann will be running the ball, I imagine... with help from Collins.

Cooper is getting their helmets repainted my buddy is painting them.

I appreciate it if you see if he can hide the BC Rebel mascot somewhere on there. Just cause I'd love to see it.

Height and weight, approx?

Watched them get varsity time last year against Boone and again in the playoff game vs Ryle. Both are good athletes. Perry is around 6' with long limbs and is still growing. I would guess Perry will also get time at DB.

Schlarmann will be running the ball, I imagine... with help from Collins.

I appreciate it if you see if he can hide the BC Rebel mascot somewhere on there. Just cause I'd love to see it.

I'm sure if it is FF74's buddy there will be a SK hidden on it somewhere......Lol!!!!

Perry is 6'1 and I'm sure will go both ways. Won regionals in the 400m in track as a sophomore. Will be hard to take him off the field. With Armour playing quarterback not sure if they want to risk playing him on defense.

Perry is 6'1 and I'm sure will go both ways. Won regionals in the 400m in track as a sophomore. Will be hard to take him off the field. With Armour playing quarterback not sure if they want to risk playing him on defense.

That's awesome that he won the 400m! He got to go to State as a Sophomore in an individual event.

And I wouldn't risk my QB on defense.

This might be one of the youngest teams (realistically and experience wise) in Cooper's 9 year history other than the schools inaugural year. Not sure how they will be other than they will compete hard but best believe the future after this season will be very very bright because there is some serious young talent in the pipeline.

Good luck this season Jags but I can't wait to see this team next season and the year after.

• 4 weeks later...
Does anybody know who and when Cooper has a scrimmage?

I believe as of right now they are scrimmaging Boone County on Thursday August 10th. Originally, it was a three team scrimmage with Scott also but I don't think that was something Cooper wanted to do. As far as I know the scrimmage is still going on with Boone

• 5 weeks later...