Team Camp at Pendleton County HS this Saturday, June 3

I did get to see the first five games of the day.Bourbon and Harrison was a nice matchup. I was impressed with Bourbon's speed and tenacity on defense. They did an excellent job anticipating passes and shooting the gap. Harrison did not take care of the ball and needed to do better on the boards.

Harrison was more impressive in their game against the Camels. They shot the ball better especially from behind the arc. Free(I think) hit some tightly contested threes. Campbell was somewhat lethargic but they will be fine.

Montgomery looks to be in for a long season but not due to lack of effort and hustle.

Yes, I am a homer but really do think the Wildcats were the most impressive of the teams I saw. Allen hit some looong range threes against Bourbon and was the typical Dontaie taking the ball to the basket. Walsh and Yelton were as assertive on offense as I have ever seen them. if that continues, the Cats will be a handful for most anybody on the schedule.

It's just summer ball and much can change in six months. I wish the season started today.

Clark County 65

Mason County 60

GRC was without Graham., Johnson, and Jackson. Don't know if Mason had any missing.

Graham, ankle injury

Johnson, on baseball team that is playing in state tournament.

Jackson Football camp.

Edited by gold sunrise

GRC was without Graham., Johnson, and Jackson. Don't know if Mason had any missing.

Graham, ankle injury

Johnson, on baseball team that is playing in state tournament.

Jackson Football camp.

Cards are going to be very hard to beat in the region this year with a full lineup.

Edited by gold sunrise