KHSAA 2017 Baseball Stat Leaders

I'm guessing less than 50% of the schools are reporting their stats. The KHSAA made the announcement on the first day of the season about syncing stats with GameChanger and MaxPreps. It took our coach two weeks to set up a MaxPreps account. And not every coach uses GameChanger. It can take up to 30 minutes to manually enter a game's stats on MaxPreps.

Great idea. Execution, including waiting until the season starts to announce how to track and submit the stats, not so much.

Ballard has 3 of the top 4 home run hitters in the state. Louisville will never see Adell. I heard he was projected in the top 15 the MLB draft. Big money.

Recent Prospect list and Mock Drafts have Ardell as the #1 batting h.s. prospect and project top 5 in the draft. One draft had him going #2.

That is BIG BIG Money. And you are right, U of L will never see him.

Adell with 21 HRs and the next guy has 8. Yikes! Glad UofL has him on the way.

Anyone seen Sharp at East Carter? Is he getting a "good pencil" in the scorebook or is he facing awful competition or is he a stud (or some combination of all 3)? I just think even great hitters would have a tough time going 7/10 over 90 plate appearances off a BP pitcher.

Adel is a beast! But it is suprising no other players are in double digits for Homers.

DV Gulley of Holmes with 5 recorded Homeruns and has hit 10+ balls in the gaps at the 365ft mark of Meinken Field that's left to right 321-365-375-365-321 doesn't pull the ball much but would be in the 12-16 range for Homer's playing in most other NKY fields.