Which NFL rookie will have the biggest Fantasy Football impact?

The draft is over now and we're one step closer to getting the leagues up and running.

Which will have the best year?

Which rookie will lead their position group(rookies only)?

Is there an "Elliot" level rookie this year that could lead the league in rushing? Receiving?

Joe Mixon has to be a hot pick for additions to a fantasy team.

I see him being drafted high in Keeper/Dynasty leagues. But he'll more than likely be in the 10-20 range in redraft leagues. I'm sure he'll be good, but assuming Bernard is able to go this year the Bengals become a RBBC team. If they have 3 capable backs, any one of them could have a good week here and there but probably none will be consistent enough to be a #1 in FFL.

Joe Mixon has to be a hot pick for additions to a fantasy team.

Mixon may have some value but Hill will probably hawk some goal line carries which may limit Mixon's value. And of course, Gio Bernard factors into that equation somewhere as well.

The draft is over now and we're one step closer to getting the leagues up and running.

Which will have the best year?

Which rookie will lead their position group(rookies only)?

Is there an "Elliot" level rookie this year that could lead the league in rushing? Receiving?

No player will have that Elliot year. Your RB's of Fournette/Mixon/McCaffery/Cook all went to teams with very below average offensive lines. That being said, it's gonna kill me if I dont get Fournette in BGP league.