Prager U

How far right is this website?

I believe PragerU attempts to defend our basic freedoms, principles and capitalism. By providing information, facts and history to show people why they believe as they do, to support their conservative viewpoints. The best way to find out is to watch 2 or 3 of their videos. They are around 4 to 5 minutes long.

Would it not be better to view some of their videos and judge for yourself?

I've used a couple of them in my high school classes. My biggest problem with several I've seen is the host/presenter consistently refers to the United States as "we" and "us."

I've used a couple of them in my high school classes. My biggest problem with several I've seen is the host/presenter consistently refers to the United States as "we" and "us."

Other than that, you agree with what they present? And how is referring to the US as we or us negative?

Other than that, you agree with what they present? And how is referring to the US as we or us negative?

I didn't agree with everything but I didn't necessarily dislike everything. As to the "we", in a classroom I'm looking for a more neutral presentation - simply saying the United States instead of we/us (or Germany or Russia instead of them) takes away any sense of preference.