Open Job: Eminence

Robert Amis is the new coach

Is he from the Henry County area originally? Jackson to Eminence is a pretty good haul, and to be honest I don't think most, if any would consider it a "step up" as far as a coaching stop goes. That leads me to think he is from or has family in the area.

Is he from the Henry County area originally? Jackson to Eminence is a pretty good haul, and to be honest I don't think most, if any would consider it a "step up" as far as a coaching stop goes. That leads me to think he is from or has family in the area.

Well. If you want to look at lifestyle, it's a huge step up. Jackson is a very depressing place. The population is continually in decline. There's no job market, so nobody is moving there. He'll be 30 minutes from Louisville.

Well. If you want to look at lifestyle, it's a huge step up. Jackson is a very depressing place. The population is continually in decline. There's no job market, so nobody is moving there. He'll be 30 minutes from Louisville.

Eminence itself isn't, BUT, I get your point, he's a lot closer to where the action is and definitely much different from the mountain region.