Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Scott Eagles Schedule 2017

Featured Replies

NewCath 8/18

@DIXIE 8/25

Conner 9/8

@Holy Cross 9/15

@Mason County 9/22

Harrison County 9/29

Taft 10/6

Bourbon County 10/13

@Holmes 10/20

Lloyd 10/27

  • Author

They have a good chance at winning every game this year. They have some good skilled players and some huge lineman.

Winning every game? Wow, that would be a heck of a turnaround from last year. I don't see them winning any of their first three.

They lost a ton last year After their playoff run. Do they have most of last years re building effort coming back?

They had 10 seniors last year according to the roster on Riherds. They also had 20 sophomores. Having Perrin back is a very good start to building a winner. I don't know the mix on starters and other key players that might be coming back.

  • Author

They return alot. Nelson and his brother Quincy. They return Alex Thurza 6'2 210 pounds he ran for 3 tds last year and Paff 6'0 190 pounds. Airik Barbour and David Patrick to good football players. Yeary, Orzali, Nolan, Durstock and Dornstock are all big boys on the OL/DL.

  • Author
Winning every game? Wow, that would be a heck of a turnaround from last year. I don't see them winning any of their first three.

 

First 3 teams are pretty down this year.

They were decimated by injuries last year and forced to start 3-4 freshman and several sophomores. They will be very fast in the backfield with the Perrin brothers and David Patrick. They return a solid O-line. They are in a winnable district. And they are off everybody's radar.

So they Drop SK and Newport and pick up Taft and Lloyd.

 

I also heard they were picking up Ballard out of Louisville,

anyone have news on that?

  • Author
So they Drop SK and Newport and pick up Taft and Lloyd.

 

I also heard they were picking up Ballard out of Louisville,

anyone have news on that?

 

No Ballard this year.

So they Drop SK and Newport and pick up Taft and Lloyd.

 

I also heard they were picking up Ballard out of Louisville,

anyone have news on that?

 

Ballard was originally on the schedule and I believe was replaced with Conner.

Ballard was originally on the schedule and I believe was replaced with Conner.

 

I thought they play Conner every year anyway?

I do like the travel schedule outside of the Mason County game Scott travels about 10 mins away for all others. That's convenient.

I do like the travel schedule outside of the Mason County game Scott travels about 10 mins away for all others. That's convenient.

 

Outside of Mason, they don't even leave Kenton county. That's pretty nice!

I thought they play Conner every year anyway?

I do like the travel schedule outside of the Mason County game Scott travels about 10 mins away for all others. That's convenient.

 

They traditionally have, although previously they were in the same district for several years

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.