Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Xavier/Gonzaga predictions

#11 Xavier vs. #1 Gonzaga (Elite 8) 12 members have voted

  1. 1. #11 Xavier vs. #1 Gonzaga (Elite 8)

    • Xavier (24-13)
      41%
    • Gonzaga (35-1)
      58%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Gonzaga is an 8.5 point favorite....That seems like an awful lot to me. :idunno:

Gonzaga is an 8.5 point favorite....That seems like an awful lot to me. :idunno:

Yeah I'm definitely taking X with a spread that large.

  • Author

Really torn on who to pick in this. I guess I'll go with Gonzaga by 3.

I think the Zags will win, but I'm rooting for the Muskies and picking them in the poll even if MTGL hates and is rooting against my Cats.

I think that the Muskies will be Final Four bound, GO X!!!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.