Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Sweet 16 in November 2016/2017 RESULTS

Featured Replies

Here are the results from this year's Sweet 16 in November 2016/17 contest:

 

 

Link:

 

http://bluegrasspreps.com/basketball-rankings-private/sweet-16-in-337940.html

 

 

No tiebreaker was needed as @Indiana Patrick won this contest with a score of 16!!!!!!

 

 

Results:

 

Indiana Patrick-16

 

16thBBall Fan-15

 

Free Kodak-14

MentschTrachtGottLacht-14

mpspencer63-14

 

Randy Parker-13

Smallhoops-13

 

polarbear98-11

The Professor-11

 

AirYardGo-10

 

maysvilleky-9

 

All State Baseball-8

LCDAWGS19-8

 

gold sunrise-7

sealedpower-7

 

ballhog-6

mcpapa-6

 

Blake1978j-5

 

Bengal Maniac-2

Wow, when should I expect the checks?!?!

I also had BG beating Cooper (and only missing 2 games total) in the Sweet 16 final. I better go buy some lottery tickets. This makes 2 yrs in a row a Hoosier beats a group of Kentuckians.

  • Author
Wow, when should I expect the checks?!?!

I also had BG beating Cooper (and only missing 2 games total) in the Sweet 16 final. I better go buy some lottery tickets. This makes 2 yrs in a row a Hoosier beats a group of Kentuckians.

 

Here is the link to the prizes. :D

 

 

 

http://bluegrasspreps.com/new-member-introduction/contest-prizes-updated-299747.html

  • Author
Does anyone know who I picked to win the 14th Region?

 

I hate you. And in a rare moment of stupidity I went to look it up for you.

 

I hate you.

I hate you. And in a rare moment of stupidity I went to look it up for you.

 

I hate you.

 

tumblr_my0lz434YX1r1t3gpo5_250.gif

Does anyone know who I picked to win the 14th Region?

 

I didn't have to look.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.