Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Softball Homeruns

Featured Replies

Thought that we could all share who hits some dinners...

Addisyn Michael from Walton Verona hits her first varsity homer versus Henry County

Olivia Jackson Boone County

Karys Black Boone County

Kenna Black Boone County

Congrats Addisyn. I had the pleasure of watching her hit some nice shots this past summer

Freshman Delaney Kemper for Williamstown Hit a Grand slam and a 3 run shot last night against vs Beechwood.

OK, I am not being critical or sarcastic. Why are home runs being posted? Are they that rare? Or is there some other reason?

  • Author

not that they rare. They r something special to any girl or athlete. Just thought that it would be something different.

Freshman Delaney Kemper for Williamstown Hit a Grand slam and a 3 run shot last night against vs Beechwood.

 

....well I guess we will have to pitch carefully to Delaney on Thursday, when W'town travels to NewCath.

I try to stay off of here as much as possible but one response annoyed me quite a bit. I understand that someone on this thread hit 52 homers in their first year of tee-ball but how about we just let the girls have their day.

 

GOOD job girls. Keep it up!

I try to stay off of here as much as possible but one response annoyed me quite a bit. I understand that someone on this thread hit 52 homers in their first year of tee-ball but how about we just let the girls have their day.

 

GOOD job girls. Keep it up!

 

Sorry you took it wrong and were annoyed. Can't control how you interpret it. I was just curious, that's all, nothing more than that. For the record, I have never bashed kids or things they do on this site or the real world. I think it's great kids are supported. For home runs or anything a person thinks is worthy.

 

Hopefully, people won't judge what they don't know and meanings they may not know. I don't follow softball at all nor some other sports and just don't know some things that are important.

Kendall Smith-Warren East-back to back homers

Kendall Smith-Warren East-back to back homers

 

Doesn't surprise me at all, kid is a masher..........and has a canon for arm. When we played against her a couple years ago, one snap throw behind the runner at 1st was all it took to let our girls know they weren't going to steal on that arm. :lol2:

Oldham County has had a great start to the their season! With a 7-0 start and a run avg. of 17 per game, they have 4 girls with 9 home runs together and a team batting avg. of .527

 

Sr. Haley Springer - 3

Jr. Shaelyn Gillham - 1

So. Elana Ornales - 3

Fr. Taylor Jackson -2

Was at the BIG M Classic this Saturday and saw several fly out whenever Male or Madisonville-North Hopkins was on the field. Two of the best teams in the state, even without Olivia Suski.

 

Went to the Franklin-Simpson tourney in Bowling Green on Friday and saw Shelby Nunn(South Warren) go yard vs. Sacred Heart, Saw Olivia Price(Warren East) go inside the park for a homerun. Too much wind on Saturday in BG for anybody to go yard from what I heard. Heard Kendall Smith hit back to back homeruns in the same inning this week.

 

Exceptional pitching took place though. Oldham beat Warren East 1-0 and lost to South Warren 2-1, did not hear of any homeruns for Oldham

The young but talented Simon Kenton team has 6 homeruns to date.

8th grader Haley Perry with 3

8th grader Macy Krohman with 2

8th grader Aubrey Dance with 1

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.