Bowling Green and Trinity

All Tell

BG beat those five teams by an average 28 points per game. They are top tier teams in the state compared to average teams. They're no longer competitive with BG. Playing McCallie and Blackmon, that's more like it.

BG won by 48 in the state title game. It's time to step up.

To what?

One of the smaller 5A schools is playing a variety of schools which is preparing them for a playoff run; that is the ultimate goal.

I didn't start this thread to bash Bowling Green's schedule, I don't think they are padding their schedule. Obviously what they are doing is working. I just think it would be awesome for the 2 best programs in the state to play each other.

I didn't start this thread to bash Bowling Green's schedule, I don't think they are padding their schedule. Obviously what they are doing is working. I just think it would be awesome for the 2 best programs in the state to play each other.

I agree! :thumb:

He has a lot to say I would bet about the schedule.

Not true. He spoke to a group I was part of back last winter and said he really doesn't have a say with the schedule. That was the first question from the crowd after his speech and those were his words. I would have thought he did...but apparently not.