Open job: Tates Creek

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@3/2 zone, thats counter productive from a financial standpoint from the way I see it. In the district that I worked in, retirement benefits have to be factored into all supplemental paid positions for coaches. So if someone isn't employed by the system in either a certified or classified position, the non-employee benefit is roughly 20% extra on top of the supplemental pay total that they are to receive for the district to pay benefits on that coach, so its better to hire within the building, or within the school district itself rather than a non-employee.

I agree 100%. The trend here is going away from hiring teachers as coaches. So many budget cuts etc

@3/2 zone, thats counter productive from a financial standpoint from the way I see it. In the district that I worked in, retirement benefits have to be factored into all supplemental paid positions for coaches. So if someone isn't employed by the system in either a certified or classified position, the non-employee benefit is roughly 20% extra on top of the supplemental pay total that they are to receive for the district to pay benefits on that coach, so its better to hire within the building, or within the school district itself rather than a non-employee.

Makes sense to me

The names listed above, I am sure they put in for Douglass as well but doesn't seem any of them are a finalist for Douglass but have some good buzz about them for Tates Creek.

The ones whose names i am hearing for douglass didn't probably apply for Tates Creek.