Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Holmes vs Cooper - 9th Region Final

Featured Replies

No disrespect to Holmes, but . I am rooting for Coach Lavendusky, her staff and kids. Cooper is of coarse, the new kids on the block, and its refreshing to see a program rise like Cooper's. If Cooper wins, then Coach Nichole would have regional titles with 2 different schools in the area which would be a unique accomplishment.

Holmes wins by 8

Cooper by 6

This should be a good one, I think this will be a game of runs, both teams seem to just get on a roll at times, no lead will be safe, I have ties to both teams and hope that both teams play there best game, with that being said, best of luck to both.

Neither team is a clear cut favorite, I wouldn't be surprised if this isn't decided on the final possession.

Cooper 59 Holmes 53

Two district runners up battling for the right to represent the 9th .... how often does THAT happen?

 

Seriously, should be a great game. For Cooper, Lexi Held has be to assertive, needs to attack and look to score like she did against Highlands. Against Holy Cross, she was a little passive at times.

 

For Holmes to pull off back to back regional championships, I think they need to shoot 40 percent or better and stay out of foul trouble. They surely will create turnovers, but they have to put it in the basket. The big floor hasn't seemed to bother them, even though they only play 6-7 girls from end line to end line, but you never know.

 

Good luck both teams. Whoever prevails has a great chance, I think, to get through the first 2 rounds of the state tournament where I think they could meet the 8th region champion, perhaps Simon Kenton. Looking way ahead here, I know, but that could be interesting.....

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.