Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

31st District

Featured Replies

  • Author

Carroll beat Gallatins Freshmen last year every game and must I say again the Freshman District Champions...Carroll. Just because Carrolls soph didnt get much time on varsity doesnt mean that they are awful. I believe you are dreaming when you say that Carlton and Maddux would start at Carroll. That is ridiculous. I believe you 2 have Carlton and Maddux way overrated. They are not that good. I also agree with EKUFAN that Gallatin is the team to beat though because they are defending champions as every team that won championshipd last year will be. I am just saying what EKUFAN is saying, people have Carroll underrated. Look for them to be the suprise team come basketball season.

  • Replies 61
  • Views 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I never said they would've started but they would've contributed last year much in the same way that they did at Gallatin. Secondly, who brags about winning the freshmen district championship. Varsity is what's all about. Bragging about a frosh title is about like bragging about winning the pie eating contest at the Carroll county fair. :confused:

  • Author
I never said they would've started but they would've contributed last year much in the same way that they did at Gallatin. Secondly, who brags about winning the freshmen district championship. Varsity is what's all about. Bragging about a frosh title is about like bragging about winning the pie eating contest at the Carroll county fair. :confused:

 

You said that Gallatin soph more class this year was much better and talented than Carroll. That Freshman Championship is proof that they are not or GC would have won it, right? So that shows that Carroll obviously has the better soph class.

  • Author
Who makes up the 31st?

 

Carroll, Gallatin, Henry, and Owen

Let's put them in this order--(Top to bottom)-

Gallatin

Henry

Owen

CC

  • Author
Let's put them in this order--(Top to bottom)-

Gallatin

Henry

Owen

CC

 

We will find out come district time

  • Author
There is no soph district sorry hsfootball2

 

I didnt say there was. I mentioned Freshman district to make a point that Carroll had better soph. I was talking about varsity as I thought Wildcat was.

  • Author
Wildcat had it right may flip cc and oc

 

Once again, we will find out come district time

I think sophomore districts is JV districts where gallatin destroyed Carroll by 29.Where Maddox ,who is no good, scored 22 and dominated the same dominant freshman class that you are so high on. I am afraid of what the sophomore class brings.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

NOT

You said that Gallatin soph more class this year was much better and talented than Carroll. That Freshman Championship is proof that they are not or GC would have won it, right? So that shows that Carroll obviously has the better soph class.

I disagree. Gallatin Freshman had more important fish to fry. They were concentrating on going to a class A regional Championship, District Championship.......Not winning a meaningless frosh district championship. By the way do you play for the Carroll County Defending freshmen district tourney Champs.....If you do I can understand why this achievement means so much for you and your Kin. :D

A lot of debates over who has the best sophomores. There have been 28 posts and no one has mentioned Perkins, Davis, Henson, Giles, Brown, and Jones for the Wildcats.

At the Class A draw a few of the rival coaches were commenting that Gallatin could have the top 5 players amongst the A schools.

And if Nate Edmondson is thrown into the mix, the Cats would have a player who has already started a game in the Sweet 16.

  • Author
I disagree. Gallatin Freshman had more important fish to fry. They were concentrating on going to a class A regional Championship, District Championship.......Not winning a meaningless frosh district championship. By the way do you play for the Carroll County Defending freshmen district tourney Champs.....If you do I can understand why this achievement means so much for you and your Kin. :D

 

No I dont play for the defending champions but once again you say Gallatin soph have more talent than Carroll, and bringing the freshman season and district into the mix makes my point that Carroll has the better soph, obviously or Gallatin would have won, which they did not. The only 2 that actually played varsity was Carlton and Maddux anyways, the reason for Carroll not playing any of theirs was because Carroll had seniors where as Gallatin had 1. We will find out this season who the better team is.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.