Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky at Missouri Thought/Predictions

Who Wins? 13 members have voted

  1. 1. Who Wins?

    • Kentucky
      100%
    • Missouri
      0%
      0

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Think we all know how this should go, but still gotta have a thread.

 

Guessing if that Cats don't win by at least 25, people will go berserk and considering them a NIT contender.

It's still a road game. It'll be a blackout and the near crowd Missouri has this season. Add Teddy Valentine and Tony Green to that and you probably end up with about a 12-15 point win

Kentucky 83-65.

I can't get the SEC network up here in Cleveland. How can I watch the game. Links appreciated.

UK will lose:

Why?

 

On the road and we suck on the road.

Mizzu will play lights out because we are Ky.

Because we suck vs bad teams.

  • Author
I can't get the SEC network up here in Cleveland. How can I watch the game. Links appreciated.

 

Watch ESPN app on your phone?

On the road things get tricky, Cats by 10, if this was a home game the Cats would take this one by 25+.

Watch ESPN app on your phone?

 

Thanks I will try that on my tablet.

I can't get the SEC network up here in Cleveland. How can I watch the game. Links appreciated.

 

 

The Watch ESPN app is pretty much your only option. It will work on phones, tablets, laptops, etc.

D

The Watch ESPN app is pretty much your only option. It will work on phones, tablets, laptops, etc.

 

I couldn't get it to work :idunno:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.