Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NKY ISPs - Any Update

Featured Replies

Fioptics sucks. TWC sucks.

 

I know we have had these discussions before, but is there a new option in NKY? Thanks!

I switched to fioptics about a month and a half or so ago. It's been great.

I switched to fioptics about a month and a half or so ago. It's been great.

 

Look at the city dweller rubbing it in! :stop: :lol2:

Fioptics sucks. TWC sucks.

 

I know we have had these discussions before, but is there a new option in NKY? Thanks!

 

FiOps has been great for me for as long as I have had it.

is AT&T fiber available there? It is in parts of Louisville, New Albany, In and Jeffersonville, In. 1 gb download for $80 per month no data caps. Can get 100mbs down for $60 per month and if bundled with TV (Uverse or Direct TV) no data cap otherwise a 1 TB data cap. If I didn't get my triple play for $8 as an employee from Spectrum I'd look into it here.

I have TWC (Spectrum). Ever since the ice storm in NKY last year my internet speeds have been amazing. They had to replace some poles and lines around here but also did a boost to the speeds around the same time. The last time I did a speed test on my Xbox One my download speed was. 222 mb/ps and upload was 22 mbps. It will fluctuate a good bit but i usually get well over 100 mbps download and around 15-24 mbps upload.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.