February 16, 20179 yr I am going to wind up wanting to take UNC far in the tournament. Hope they don't screw my bracket.
February 16, 20179 yr Anyone hear the boos from the crowd when Gottfried was introduced? Ouch. Hopefully he can return to Murray State.
February 16, 20179 yr I am going to wind up wanting to take UNC far in the tournament. Hope they don't screw my bracket. They are one of the teams that can win it all. They are a great pick.
February 16, 20179 yr Gottfried has been a flop at his last two coaching jobs. I think the guy knows the game well enough because he could talk a good game when he was an ESPN analyst, but he is one of those guys that has a difficult time transferring his knowledge to his team. Somewhere along the line there is a "failure to communicate", as the warden told Paul Newman in Cool Hand Luke.
February 16, 20179 yr They are one of the teams that can win it all. They are a great pick. I agree. I've had an eye on them all season as a team that can win it. When they're rolling they're really good. Jackson, the one who hit UK for 34 points, is one of the best players in the nation. Really smooth.
February 16, 20179 yr Author I am going to wind up wanting to take UNC far in the tournament. Hope they don't screw my bracket. They've lost Kenny Williams for the year, which isn't a huge loss BUT he is their best perimeter defender. Pinson will most likely fill that void and Brandon Robinson will likely see more minutes now. They have the ability to go deep in the tourney, should be a shoe in for the F4 but you never know.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.