Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

East Carter vs. Fleming Co. predictions

Featured Replies

East Carter's homecoming this friday night does Fleming ruin it for them?

Ill be pulling for East Carter to win But my head says:

 

Fleming County 28

 

East Carter 14

Has Fleming Co. found a solid replacement for Fritz yet?

Fleming Co 21

 

East Carter 7

I can't get past Fleming wanting out of the new 3a district with Russell and Mason. How does this make sense ?

 

I hope East puts one on them ,no idea who really wins this ....

I have to say Fleming on this one! I just dont see East pulling this one out! Good Luck to both teams!

I think Fleming wins in a close one, 24-20.

Over the last few years East Carter has literally risen from the ashes! After two seasons with a 1 and 19 record, EC has made repeated post season appearances. Playing the likes of Russell, Flemming as well as other well coached teams in the area only encourages coaches and players to work harder to compete at a higher level. I'm rootin for the underdog Raiders in this one and am thankful for the tough teams in our district for raising the bar of competition!

Fleming Co. 35-28.

Just bc everyone is picking Fleming, I want East to win so I will say East Carter - 20, Fleming - 16.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.