Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Holy Cross 59 Beechwood 51

Featured Replies

I wonder what Beechwood's Saturday record is, seems like they never win a Saturday game.

HC was up 50-32 with about 5 min left and let off the gas and let Beechwood right back in it. I believe Beechwood cut it to 3 with about a minute to go. Credit HC with hitting their free throws down the stretch and pulling out the win. As mentioned earlier this sets up a three way tie between HC, Beechwood and Holmes. Does anyone know when the draw will be?

  • Author

I heard tonight it will be a blind draw for 2-3-4 seeds

I heard tonight it will be a blind draw for 2-3-4 seeds

 

Don't they vote on it? I thought that is how it was handled in the past?

Don't they vote on it? I thought that is how it was handled in the past?

 

Only if it's a three way tie for the #1 seed.

Only if it's a three way tie for the #1 seed.

 

Got it.

Holy Cross -

Niehaus 17

Houston 14

Barnes 10

Williams 9

Schrand 5

Volpenhein 4

 

BW

Toebbe 22

Huff 15

Alcorn 6

Draud 5

Hicks 3

Holy Cross -

Niehaus 17

Houston 14

Barnes 10

Williams 9

Schrand 5

Volpenhein 4

 

BW

Toebbe 22

Huff 15

Alcorn 6

Draud 5

Hicks 3

 

:ylsuper:

  • Author
Don't they vote on it? I thought that is how it was handled in the past?

Last year the AD's changed the rules to go to a blind draw going forward.

Holy Cross -

Niehaus 17

Houston 14

Barnes 10

Williams 9

Schrand 5

Volpenhein 4

 

BW

Toebbe 22

Huff 15

Alcorn 6

Draud 5

Hicks 3

 

I'm with LB, that's awesome.... Playing strong right now, keep it up...

When does the drawing occur?

Tough draw for Holmes.

Cov Cath vs Holmes

Holy Cross vs Beechwood

 

Covington Catholic vs Holmes is Wednesday 7pm

Holy Cross vs Beechwood is Thursday 7pm

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.